4 Replies

A friend of mine took her 4 month old to Singapore (we are based in Europe) to visit her parents and maternal family members. So technically, it was the baby's first holiday. From what I heard and saw, baby took to the trip well so I reckon long trips are okay as long as you have enough help (my friend said that she will never travel long trips with baby if she doesn't have another accompanying adult). Bali, Bintan, Boracay and certain parts of Vietnam (Hanoi, Mui Ne) are some regional places you can travel to. If not, Australia is a good bet. It's very baby friendly and the flight time ranges from a cool 4 hours to a decent 8 hours.

Our first trip with the young one was to Thailand. We went there on a cooling month and wasnt a peak period so there was no rush at all. For young children, I suggest going to nearby trips as air pressure can be disturbing for them. Also, the trip is also to let both the parents know what is expected. Weather is important as young children might get sick more easily due to the change in climate. Having said all these, i do have friends who brought their young children below 1 yr old for 23 hours flight and they are doing very well. Hence, it realy dep on the parents and how well you can manage.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13951)

Bali - club med. the whole family will enjoy

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles