Baby Carrier

Any recommendations for baby carrier? Appreciate it if you could state the reasons for the recommendation! Ftm here!

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Soul sling or Kokadi for small babies can be used from birth. States for 3kg n above for best fit. Soft woven material and cooling for our weather compared to canvas types. Personally I prefer Kinderpack(compared to the more popular Tula) because I find the waist band and straps conform better to my body shape. But infant size fits for 3.6kg and above. You can follow Babywearing Singapore group on FB to know more.

Read more

There's this place called Baby Slings and Carriers! They allow you to do fittings with dummy dolls modelled after real babies so that you can find one that really suits you and try it out. I bought my carrier there. Excellent service, good price and I strongly recommend it.

Super Mom

Think you should try it out yourself before getting 1. You can go baby slings and carriers. They will teach you how to use the carrier and you can know which 1 suits you best. I only buy the baby carrier after my baby was born as I can try it with my real baby.

I tried out various brands at the babyfair like Tula, soul sling and kokadi(?). In the end, settled for ergobaby 360 mesh cos it's the most cooling for our weather here and it's a very established brand. Haven't delivered yet but hope it works well with baby :)

Thành viên VIP

I’m using ergo baby 360 cool mesh. It is very good. It gives good support to baby back. The down side is you need to get infant insert if your baby is 3 months and below. If not, it can support up to 20kg or 2 years old whichever comes first.

Thành viên VIP
Super Mom

I love tula! But you can also try out in those shops that offers trying eg happie diapers or during baby fair before you decide :)

I bought baby bjorn because brand believes in safety and the fabric is good

Thành viên VIP

I have tula ftg (mesh kind so it is cooler) and soul anoona. Both are good.

I’m using Tula ftg because baby can start using it from 3.2kg onwards :)