My pregnancy is running on 28 weeks. Few days back I m having cramps on my both legs. Is it normal ? Any solutions

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19711)

Thành viên VIP

try to stay well hydrated and drink lots of water to prevent cramps... if you are experiencing pain aswell in the legs then it may be due to iron deficiency... talk to your doctor and get it checked..

my pregnancy already 28 weeks and 3 days but my baby I can't feel he and she kick my womb within 2 hours I'm worried it's that ok or I need to go doctor

3y trước

ika 28th daw dpt namomonitor ndaw po ang kick ni baby, nka left side ka dpt half an hour wait for it my magkikick na mga 10x or more. if wala po paki consult ka na sa iyong OB

Yup! Due to the weight on your hips to your legs. You are carrying a child! What i did was stretching every single night, in fact a couple of times before i sleep.

Yes tried everything from elevating my legs but it doesn't work🤣😂 best is to get ur hubby to massage u before u sleep every night.

Yes it is normal ... do some stretching exercises to relieve the cramping sensation .. when in office try to keep ur legs alleviated

That's very common.. have a memory foam pillow on your feet to raise them up. Help better circulation and reduce cramp at night.

Thành viên VIP

I apply vicks before i go to sleep.. it really helps alot with the cramps

Yes. I m also having the same problem. I think it's normal. My pregnancy is also running on 28 weeks.

it happens in the morning on me.. im crying for a while.. its like .y muscle been tied to tight.