Pregnancy pillow

Hello, is pregnancy pillow useful for those who have used them? Thinking its similar to a bolster? Except with the back support to prevent rolling to your back. #pregnancy #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I’ve always been a back sleeper so the pregnancy pillow has been helpful for me to ensure that I’m in an alleviated position, even if I accidentally sleep on my back. I’m using the u-shaped pillow. It’s adjustable too, so if your bump gets bigger, you can adjust the distance accordingly. Something like this: https://shopee.sg/product/237464418/6957332798?smtt=0.30516520-1645258725.9 The other L shaped ones made me feel very suffocated, so I didn’t go with that. Go with whatever is comfortable for you! :)

Read more

Hello! Baa baa sheepz bed time buddy xl pillow has been my pregnancy pillow 😆😆 Like a bolster but wayyy softer. I like to sleep side ways with my tummy resting on some part of the pillow. Very comfortable. My favourite!

Post reply image

The pregnancy pillow SAVED my sleep and pregnancy journey. So useful! I got the L shaped one but didn't love it, using the U shaped one, perfect!

I make a make shift pregnancy pillow. bolster for the front and a normal pillow to support the back. It works well enough for me!