Do you prefer making your own desserts or is it more ideal to buy sweets like chocolates and cakes from grocery stores and well-known bakeries?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I personally don't have much time to prepare in the kitchen. We are dessert monsters so we always have stocks all the time. I'd love to make my own desserts for my kids, but for now, I'd have to stick to the chocolates, cakes and pastries from the grocery. The only thing that we prepare at home are fruit shakes and fruit salads coz it's easier to prepare.

Đọc thêm

I make my own desserts for the family. Madaming easy to make sweet recipes na available online and madali lang din hanapin yung mga ingredients. Visit ka din sa del monte, nestle, etc sites. Iba kase pag sariling gawa, mas ganado kumain ang mga bagets.

For me its still different when you prepare it by yourself , its something special and meaningful especially when you prepare it with love and care . Well at the and of the day even you buy it or you made it its the thought that counts :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14939)

Being a full time mom, ako mismo gumagawa ng desserts ng family. Bonding moment din namin ni chikiting kasi he likes to help around when I'm baking lalo na pag cookies and cakes ginagawa ko.

I rarely make desserts due to my schedule, but since all of us love sweets, we have to buy ready to eat desserts. Right now, we only make smoothies and fresh fruit juices.

I make desserts on weekends. Mas feel ng family ko kapag may effort. Pero may times din na bumibili kami, lalo na if sobrang hectic ng schedule and wala ng time gumawa.