Husband secret chat

Hi , pls suggest , my husband these days started secret chatting with his colleague, I have full trust on him as he loves n cares me n my kid , n I know he was very reserved n he don’t cross the limits in his chat , but tht lady is married with 2kids n talking darling dear n miss u due to WFH like kind of messages .. they r chatting in emails I may look if accedentslly he thought but I hv seen few times , but day time they r chatting in office laptop messenger as I can’t see it .. he don’t know tht I have seen messages but I pretend like nothing I know, as I don’t want to argue or it may affect our relation I thought .. but no change in him am I worrying more or can I talk abt it with him , he says frnds .. so far he never had any frnds much very less but this lady I don’t what to say I too know her .. but am I worrying much 🙁 #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Umm I have to put my hand up to admit that my clique at work chats this way to each other (mostly girls, 2 guys). It's highly unprofessional but it's funny. One guy's wife was worried once, but we invited her for our gatherings and I think she has determined we are a bunch of jokers with zero feminity and nothing to worry about. None of us girls have any attraction to the guys either, hence why we treat them so flippantly... I'm not saying not to worry about this, but I think if you know your husband well and the lady you should trust your woman's instinct on this. If our guy friend's wife had reached out to ask us she's uncomfortable we will tease him about it the rest of his career but will definitely be more professional. Women should support women's worries and we totally understand where she's coming from, there's nothing to be embarrassed about bringing it up.

Read more

do u want a homewrecker to spoil ur whole marriage? I really think u should talk it out with him. Please dont show ur weakness to him especially. Honestly i dont get why nowadays people tend to emotional cheat and everything. its pisses me off.

3y trước

I think you should really talk or question ur husband because due to a man's nature, they always think their wives will nvr find out. Furthermore by giving each other pet names it's a good indication that both are willing parties. Better to nip it in the bud before regret steps in. It's always friends, good friends, BFF and then lovers. A husband should always be respectful towards his wife and as long as his thinking is out of the marriage it constitutes of emotional cheating. To men as long as there's no physical involvement it's not cheating to them. Hope it helps