7 Replies

I take Mc and leave as i am either keep vomit. Or i sleep whole day after i take the medicine to stop vomit. Now week 9 still a bit vomit but better ady. I try not to take the medicine. Have gastric problem and a lot of sour juice when i vomit. Must always eat even just 1 pcs of biscuit. Cant be hungry cant eat too full as it will make condition worst. Try to avoid spicy, sour and sweet If have gastric or want to prevent. I eat some red carrots when i hungry. If heart burn and chest pain because of too much gas in stomach, i drink 0 sugar soda drinks. After the gas come out then will feel better. I stop drinking soya and milk when i start to have gastric. Really not easy but gambateh.

Don't eat too fast also. Very small bite and chew longer time when eat. 💪🏻if really suffer, check with doctor. My doctor say vomit means baby is doing good. Sometimes before i eat, i vomit out first. Will feel better after i clear it 😳

I have the same issue. my first one don't have this issue. now in my first trimester I'm struggling with nausea as well. my bag will always have candies or plums on standby and definitely bag with me. I also have not inform anyone in e office, cause Chinese pangtang.. must after 3mths.. but whenever I go toilet, my boss and colleagues got no issue with it. have yr wife seen the gynaecology? they might be able to give u better suggestions, maybe anti-nausea medication

yea same! we didnt inform our colleagues except for her bosses. thanks for rhe advice!

For me personally, I have severe vomiting and nausea. My gynae recommended me go for drips which required me to stay in from a day to a week (I left after a day, I miss home lol) and was given 2 weeks hospitalisation leave afterwards to have bed rest. Hope this helps for wifey to get paid at work without using up her mc (I did) & have enough rest as well! Also, no sweets helped for me 🥹 coke does help but it’s not technically recommended.

thanks for the advice Eileen! yea we're fortunate that her work schedule is still pretty flexible. Our gynae gave us some dicletin and it was reallt effective in curbing her nauseaness

By week 6, I struggled with constant nausea, vomitting, full food aversion, migraine, constipation and coldness.. my nature of work allowed me to work from home, so I informed work early, other days when fatigue was too hard, I took sick leave..

Himalaya Salt candy helps for me. Also have biscuits (plain ones) at hand, cause sometimes hunger worsen the nausea. I also boil some tea. The Coffeehock red date teabag helps for me. Kept it in tumbler and take few sips when I need to.

yup himalaya salt candy (ginger) works for her in week 6-7 but it doesnt seem to be so effective now. The red date teabag is a good idea! i'll try to make that for her, thx for the advice!

it’s very very difficult. need to have antinausea medication, candies/plums to suck on (helps with nausea) and plastic bags on hand. if she’s willing, must inform bosses so they understand that she has to go to washroom often.

thanks for the advice! yea my wife carries some sweet with her whenever she is out too

Did your wife asked Gynae for dicletin? It’s anti nausea medicine and it works well.

Ah ok. Hope your wife feels better and not suffer so much from the side effects

Trending Questions

Related Articles