Alcohol intake during early stage of pregnancy

PLEASE HELP! Hi, I’m a first time mom. Unexpected, I had PCOS since I was 16 and by the time I was 19 halos itag infertile na ako. I was on and off pills, only for the symptoms and not worried about getting pregnant. So I was vaping, and occasionally drinking, but when I drink, I drink pretty heavy. I was invited at a debut, we were drinking alfonso and coke for 2 nights straight, and prior to that I was vaping and living a very unhealthy lifestyle. 2 days after the debut I went to get my 2nd shot of aztra, only to find our that I was already 5 weeks pregnant. It took me awhile to process. Yung mga early symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and cravings, I overlooked kasi I get that symptom lagi from PCOS. I visited 3 different clinics. Kasi at 5 weeks not even a gestational sac, or yolk was seen. So I had to wait na mag 8 weeks yung tummy ko to have another transvaginal ultra sound. At 8 weeks, it was confirmed. And only then, I started taking vitamins and milk. I asked my OB naman kung okay lang ba yung baby, given my history, and she told me okay naman as long as I stop drinking and vaping. Ngayon po, I’m really worried kasi baka sinabi lang ni OB yun to put me at ease, meron po ba ditong nakaranas ng same case? Okay lang po ba si baby? Right now I’m already 35weeks 4 days pregnant with a healthy baby girl, already at cephalic position waiting nalang. But I can’t help but feel guilty and paranoid.

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

ok lng po yun basta nong pag inom mo ng alk ay hindi mo alm na buntis ka .........kc skin hindi alk mga gamot po ang ininom ko lht ng gamot na bawl sa buntis ininom mo kc nga po nagkalagnat ako non tpos kung ano ano ang nararamdaman ko ..nagpacheck up ako sa clinic ng aking pinagtratrabahoan dti binigyan nya ako ng mga gamot na bawal sa buntis .dko alm na buntis na pla ako non ..nka sampo na akong gmot na nainiom non saka ko nalan na buntis po ako .......asap nman nong nangank na po ako ok nman baby ko ...bxta hindi mo alm na buntis nong nkainom ka ng khit ano...pero kung alm mo na buntis ka tpos umiinom ka bka don maaapektohn tlga bby mo ..........

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

nakainom din ako ng beer dati nung buntis ako, hindi ko kasi alam na buntis ako. ok naman po baby ko, 2 yrs old na siya.