Nalilito.. fell out of love

Please help, we have 2 kids both girls. We are married. He is never sweet, wala madalas sa bahay. Okay naman siya na provider, i also has job on my own that can raise the two kids. I want to just co-parent nalang with the two kids. Pero ayaw niya akong bitawan #advicepls

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Falling in love and staying in love are two different things. The former usually has this magical and romantic impression while the latter entails something more practical. To stay in love in a relationship involves constant hard work, it is a choice. I'm sorry, but when you say you fell out of love, you chose that. Or at least you let it happen. I'm sorry if I'm making much assumptions here since your post doesn't have much details on it. But you didn't mention him being a bad husband, only that he's not sweet and usually not at home. I'm sorry to say but I think having that as a reason may be valid enough if you guys are only dating but you're not. You're married. You guys made a vow, a lifelong commitment. Anyways, like I said, I don't really know the whole story and I really have no right to judge. My only advise is that if you have already really given up on your marriage, that you should at least be able to honestly say to yourself and to your kids that you really did your best to make it work. Good luck to you and may you find your happiness...

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

Hi mi, thank you sa pagreply sa post ko.. I still want a healthy talk for the sake of the kids. Yung costudy ng bata, yung maayos na pag uusap nalang para sa mga bata.. Thank you sa advise mo mi. It’s been 8yrs and thank you!