Baby Teething and Eating Solids.

Hello! Please help a ftm :) Thank you po sa mag ttyagang mag answer at hindi mang babash. My lo just turned 6 mos. last May 20 and like other moms I started giving her solids na. My mil bought my lo Cerelac and even if I don't like Cerelac(junkfood daw kasi) I still gave it to my lo(baka ano pa sabihin ng mil). Lo had no problem naman with Cerelac on her first few days eating it. Now, what she's eating is Happy Baby Organic Foods in Pouches different flavors she's been eating it for 3 days na po but my baby got a slight fever nung May 30, nag 37.6 temp. nya and nag tatae sya :( I don't know if it is because of the food OR dahil sa nag ngingipin na sya. Lately, super kagat sya sa daliri nya sabi nila nag ngingipin lang daw kaya nilagnat and nagtatae. Lo's never had a problem with feeding naman and she's still active padin. :( I can't bring her to her Pedia kasi takot ako Virus but will try :( Sorry for the long post. It's 3AM and it's worrying a first-time mom. :(

Baby Teething and Eating Solids.
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Read ka po ng article about teething. May mga signs na po kase siya ng teething para hindi na po kayo magworry mommy 😊