30 weeks no milk leaking

people are comparing my pregnancy to theirs coz they currently have milk leaking out n i dont…is this a cause of concern as my boobs are still not sore yet and im currently at 30 weeks but there’s no leakage or anything? they kept telling me to go for a pre natal massage so that they can massage the breast and let the milk leak what should i do

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Relax lah tell them. Why must compare? Whats the big deal of milk leaking or not? Both of my pregnancy no milk leaking till after a week of birth. Though I have milk engorgement. I will only leak if I have yet to pump for hours.

Mine didn’t leak too, only started leaking 2-3 months into pumping. Ask them to mind their own boobs lol. Bother about other people’s boobs for what 😂.

Mine did not leak during pregnancy either. But after giving birth, I’m oversupply.. So don’t compare. Different body, different reaction.

Lol some people havent start producing milk after milk even. Dont pressure yourself and ignore whatever they say. Itll come naturally

Don't compare urself to others... U will get stress out. Just let it flow... Anyway don't worry..ur milk will come by

Lol why the ppl ard u so ganchiong. I didnt have milk leaking in my previous pregnancy either. 😰

I don’t have it throughout my pregnancy and even now at 1month postpartum

Me too no milk leaking throughout my whole pregnancy. It’s normal.

why they need milk before baby is born🫣🤣

i also no leak throughout 40wks