Joie stroller

Hello! Any parents using Joie Muze LX travel system stroller? What’s your feedback or what have you heard about the stroller? Will you recommend?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey2.. We've been using it too for our now 5m+ baby. The stroller is quite spacious and comfortable for baby. I like how it can be easily maneuvered and folded. Our baby tends to fall asleep while traveling in the car. So we will put the car seat on the stroller if she is soundly asleep to move around. I like it that way as she will be in our full view, facing us. Will only move her to stroller if she is awake before we moved from the car. Its very easy to attach the car seat to the stroller. Car seat is cosy for her to sleep but looks like she might outgrow it anytime soon. Only thing Philip Avent Natural milk bottle can't fit into the bottle holders. So we use them for our drinks instead 😅. For first time parent ourselves, i think we made a good choice and would recommend it too. Considering it comes with the hassle free car seat, its quite economical.

Read more
3y trước

We got the stroller from Mummy's Market and did look around for other accessories like the rain cover. Didn't find it at that point of time. We did get the cushion with the detachable hood. The hood was too small even since newborn so from start we took it out. We used the cushion for a while in the stroller but our little one sweat easily in it. The cushion around the arm was also quite thick and the material was not those breathable type. LO seems to be uncomfortable so we do away with it eventually. It was also too bulky for the car seat. So we just use a dimple pillow and a folded blanket to cushion the stroller. It has been working well for her.

Hi! I’m using it! So far it suits us well! Love the fact that there is a car seat attached so it’s useful when taking Grab or taxis since u don’t need to lug another car seat around. The downside as mentioned by another mama is that its quite bulky when folded so u need quite abit of boot space. Also, it’s on the heavier side but I read that most travel systems have to be heavy to support the weight of the car seat. It’s also very affordable!

Read more
3y trước

Hello! Thanks for the review :) by any chance, did you get a rain cover & stroller/carseat cushion? If yes, may i know where you bought them and is it like universal size for all? I notice that they dont come with either when purchase :(

Super Mom

Hey mama, I read some reviews and people generally like it. It’s light and easy to fold and steer. The only downside may be that it’s quite bulky and takes up quite a bit of boot space.