Pre Nursery

any parents send child to CC-Sparkletots?? May i know how much is the actual school fees? My daughter is 3 years old. After subsidy for working mother? Additional subsidy like?? Appeciate can advice me please. My mom is not able to look after my child. I need to make arragement. I am only breadwinner for my child. Single mother going through Divorce at this moment.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

You have to check with the centre that you want to enrol your child in, but if it's across all Sparkletots, it should be about $770 before any subsidy. Working mums will get $300 subsidy (working at least 56hrs/month), and you can apply for additional subsidy based on family situation too - up to another $440! If you have full subsidy then it'll be just $30.40/month. However, do note that you have to pay 1 month's worth of deposit (refundable upon withdrawal) and 1 month's school fee in advance along with some misc expenses like for insurance, and that subsidy takes 6-8 weeks to approve - that means you have to pay about $1.4K upfront (can use CDA) first, then they will refund back after subsidy is approved!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-58970)