Tongue Tie Treatment in Singapore

Hi parents, We would like to ask any suggestions on tongue tie treatment in Singapore. Do suggest us on good Drs, and treatment plans you have experience 🙏🏻 Our 5day old baby has been struggling with latching while attempting to breast feeding since birth. She will cry , push my breast away as hard as she can. After many attempts to breastfeed we can see something is not right. And I remember i come across information on tongue tie years back. Didn’t realise is now may be a strong issue to our beautiful baby.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine did his when he's a week old, the younger they do it they dont need to undergo GA. Procedure is pretty quick, doc will apply some numbing gel for him then just snip the lingual frenulum.. For my LO, there's not alot of blood just some bloody stain and he can latch on straight after the procedure.

Read more

We went DP Dental. They use water laser to cut not so pain for the kid and lesser blood supposingly

Thành viên VIP

Have to go to the dentist, the normal PD doesn't consult for tongue tie. Can look for Dr Thabitha.