Hi Parents.. My 11months old son suffered from vomitings yesterday night. I fed him only milk & water. Today he is fine. Suggest me some solid foods to make him active, healthy & energetic. And they should ease digestion as I don't want to make him sick again by feeding wrong foods.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you know what was the cause of his vomit? Was it due to indigestion, stomach flu, etc? I typically feed my boy watery porridge (white rice) during the first 1-2 days. You can put in 1 vege and 1 meat, nothing too fancy during this period. Keep to vegetable that is meant for 6-8 month old babies (ie. spinach, pumpkin, broccoli) as they are typically more nutrient dense and yet easy on the stomach. You can ease him back to his normal diet after 1-2 days.

Read more
8y trước

Thanks. Cause is avocado. In 6th month, he loved to eat avocado. 1month back he continuously vomit for 2days after feeding avocado. Yesterday we tried again.

Yes the best thing is to keep your baby hydrated. So plenty of milk. I would keep his food basic. Porridge, potato, and other starchy veggies. I would even go as far as skipping the meats. Please be careful when preparing meats for your baby to eat. Undercooked meats could easily give your baby tummy issues.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11658)