Paano mo tuturuan ang anak mo na maging madasalin ?

Post image
61 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

From the day that he was born, I am reciting a prayer that I made for him. We never miss going to church every Sunday. Every time we go out of town, we always visit the church. I taught him sign of the cross when he started to learn some gross motor movement when he was 4 months old. We always pray Prayer Before Meals, Lord’s Prayer, Hail Mary, Glory Be and Angel of God. With Gods intervention, now he is 32 months old and leads the Prayer in our family. He is always looking forward going to church every Sunday. 🙂

Đọc thêm

Hi! Usually, dapat maging example muna tayo ng family altar para nakikita ng baby natin na Praying is our habit. Effective sa amin yung nagpipray kami mag asawa kasama si baby. Pag prayer time dapat stop muna lahat ng ginagawa. And everytime something good happen we also pray together and thank God for his goodness. Eventually, how we pray nagaya na niya. Pati times na masama pakiramdam namin he pray for mommy and daddy for healing.

Đọc thêm

Pray everyday.bago matulog, bago kumain, at pagkatapos kumain, bago oumasok sa school. Send them off with angel of god prayer.to invoke their guardian angel.I believe that each one of us has a guardian angel.masasanay na syang magdasal pag palagi nyong ginagawa sabay.as family.bring them to church.they will see other children praying.role model to your child.kung paano magdasal.thru praise and thanksgiving.

Đọc thêm

When you are a prayerful mother eventually you child most likely be a prayerful child also.You pray for your child every day that he or she be guided and protected and filled with the Holy Spirit.Pray together and it will be the best time to bond together just like me and my son. Its part of our daily routine that we can't jump off the bed with out say a prayer together.

Đọc thêm

We started joining him sa evening prayers namin before going to bed when he was more than a year old so nasanay sya na naririnig nya how we pray. He also joins us sa church and he has grown up na nakilala talaga si God. So as early as 2 years old, he can pray on his own. Un nga lang, he'd always include sa prayers nya, "Jesus, please give me peanut butter and chocolates." Lol

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Teach by example and start early. Expose your kids to reading materials that motivate praying and believing in God like big Baby Bible Stories or Bible for Kids. There was a book that we bought when our eldest was three years old, VeggieTales Devo for Kids. May daily Bible verse, lesson, and prayer. We see to it that our family has a common prayer time.

Đọc thêm

I always tell my baby girl na if ever sad sya, may sakit at may problems, always pray to God. Palagi ko rin syang kinekwentuhan ng mga stories sa bible, nagcocollect sya ng coloring books about bible stories. Tapos natutuwa din syang panoorin yung Super Book! Sinasabayan namin sya palagi at kami ang nag-iinitiate na mag-pray para maging habit nya. :)

Đọc thêm

At 3yrs old alam na ng eldest child ko na prayer is very essential in our everyday lives. We teach her to be a good girl and thankful sa lahat ng blessings. She knows how to pray the before meal prayer,minsan sya pa nagreremind samin to pray at sya naglelead. Alam din nya ag angel of God. At every Sunday we make sure na makasimba kami

Đọc thêm

Yes the best talaga na sa atin mga parents nakikita ni baby yung example nang pagprepray. Depende sa religion natin dapat makita ng baby natin na nagdadasal tayo. For me hindi importante na kabisado mo yung prayer dapat taos sa puso mo kapag nagdadasal at let us also practice na hindi mahiya magpray kahit sa public.

Đọc thêm

bago matulog baby ko nag ppray kami ng angels prayer then sasabihin gabayan niyo po si papa mama at lahat ng nagmamahal sake iloveyou nino goodnight see you tomorrow and as of now alam nya na mag in the name of the father gabi gabi kami nag ppray ako sinanay ako ng lola ko na mag dasal na kasama nya mag rosary

Đọc thêm