8 Replies

met 1 AiA agent via zoom, promised freebie even after zoom, but nothing delivered. met 1 AIA agent for another freebie via f2f, delivered upon meetup. i sincerely wanted to understand AiA coverage given im IVF w twins, not many companies accept as early as 13 weeks. i understand from 1 of them, that diff agency sponsor diff freebies. so if u sign up for 4 freebies, be ready to meet them all 4 agents + f2f for freebies. else... just wasting time via zoom.

I met up with a few agents f-2-f and they passed me the freebies after the session ended. Few days later they will called/ texted to follow up and check if I have interest in signing up. Usually my answer is no to them 😝. They were ok and didn’t pestered me to sign on. Best to meet up f-2-f instead of via zoom. If zoom, usually they will arrange for 2nd round to meet up and pass u the freebies.

I dislike how they lure you in with freebies and only agree to give you the freebie upon “meeting” you at your home for a quick “chat”. There’s nothing that states that this is for an insurance plan and I find it dishonest and when I found they intended to come in for the chat, I balked and said no. While I’m all for insurance I’d rather not have been catfished that way

I managed to get freebies from 2 person who were from the same co but handling. One was very prompt that we couldnt tahan and ended up buying from the other.. mine took quite a while n ended up my husband picked from them instead.

I hate this kind of sharing to exchange for free gift, not sure how many times they share my contact., it can be up to 5 agent from same company call me which I find it irritating

same here. after the second one, when the third one called, i just said, pls take my name off the list.

no I didn't get any. was so disappointed as I spent more than an hour listening to them. I thought I could get the freebies they mentioned beforehand. shessshhh.

yes i did manage to get from 2 different agents altho the goodies differ.. agent A gave good samples and bottles. agent B gave vouchers and a baby romper.

yup...i met with one agent from AIA Qiren via zoom and he followed up on my consideration one month later..which i told him that i might not be getting my maternity insurance frm AIA.. And my freebie is also gone 😒 Really wasted my time 😌 Heard that its a tactic from AIA Qiren agents to followup with customers to sort of "guage" if customers are potential or not.. Not potential = No freebies will be sent

Y u such a douche.

Trending Questions