Breastfeeding Is Stressful

Only manage to squeeze 30-40ml every pump though I pump every 2 - 3 hours. Stress!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I face some problem in giving breast milk to my lo. She Tends To vomit out after drinking bm? But She Seems okay with formula. Anyone has same problem? Is she used to formula and does not want bm? I could expressed up to 80ml at one pump but since i skip a day of long gap, it has reduced tremendously to only 20ml per pump. Any advice?

Read more
5y trước

Thanks jw

Thành viên VIP

Fed is best dear! It was really stressful for me too! But don't give up, just keep on latching! It will get easier.. just keep trying and I read online that the amount of milk pumped out does not equal to how much milk baby manage to have while latched on..

Hang in there! Here is an article that can help with milk supply. https://sg.theasianparent.com/dates-fruit-benefits-breastfeeding

i feel you. not so bless w milk supply part...so i give my boys FM and they latch as and when for comfort

You are doing great! Keep it up mummy! Try power pumping, it helps drain the boobs better.

Influencer của TAP

Latch and pump. It works in supply and demand. Initially stage its not easy at all. You need to stay firm and strong to go thru this part and it will be easier in future.

I feel you! I was stress too esp on the 1st month but I guess its alright not to have a lot of breast milk. So I told myself it's okay to give fm too. So currently giving my LO both bm and fm.

5y trước

That's what I am doing now. I believe it is alright as making sure my lo drinking enough is more impt. Thank you for your kind words!