Medical leave

We only have 14 days of Medical Leave. However, it can’t cover me for all my frequent pregnancy check up. What happen if I have use up all my Medical Leave?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Understand your pain here, most companies will request for you to use up your balance AL before you're subjected to unpaid medical leave. Therefore, weekend appointments are the best option now.

Try to fix appointment on weekends or after work in the evening.. talk to your boss about flexible working hrs like taking time off, go check up first early in the morning and back to work later..

Try to schedule weekend visits or chat to your boss on flexible working hours such that you can go in late or leave early. Else , I would just take annual leave.

you'll need to use your annual leave. how about scheduling your checkups in the evening? or saturday? or just take 1/2 day ML?

It should be just enough for the usual frequency of check ups. If not take half day ML each time to maximise your leave?

Super Mom

You will have to use AL or unpaid leave if you used up your mc.. I always go for my check ups on Saturdays.

Arrange for weekend check up.But some have surcharge but its a small price to pay

Thành viên VIP

If ur MC finish -> then need to use AL -> If your AL finishes will be consider UPL.

Thành viên VIP

You probably have to use your AL. But you may take 1/2day if your appt is morning.

some company accepts doctor time chit. else it will be MC, AL or UL.