20 Các câu trả lời

Hi there! I’ve been giving Ceelin Plus to my little one for his vitamin C needs. From my experience, what is the best partner for Ceelin Plus really depends on what you’re looking for. I’ve paired it with a good multivitamin like Nutrilin for overall health, but always check with your pediatrician first. Just make sure you’re not giving too many supplements. Sa akin, okay naman so far!

Hi! In my experience, the best partner for Ceelin Plus is a balanced diet. Nutrilin is okay to use, but I personally prefer focusing on natural sources of vitamins. That said, if you’re considering Nutrilin or any other supplement, make sure it’s necessary and consult with your child’s doctor to avoid over-supplementation.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. What is the best partner for Ceelin Plus? I’ve used Nutrilin too and had no issues. But every baby is different, so it's best to ask your doctor. Some moms also use Omega-3 supplements if they’re looking to boost brain health, but again, consult with your pedia.

For me, the best partner for Ceelin Plus has been adding some extra iron if my child’s diet needs it. Ceelin Plus is great for immune support, but sometimes they need a little extra. I’d say, Nutrilin is fine too, as long as you’re not doubling up on anything. Your pedia can give the best advice!

VIP Member

List: 13 Best Vitamins for Babies Up to 12-Month-Old! Vitamin C. Vitamin C or Ascorbic acid plays a crucial part in keeping a baby's immune system in the best shape. When the immunity of a baby is strong, they ... READ MORE: https://ph.theasianparent.com/best-vitamins-for-babies-6-12-months-old

As per baby's pediatrician. you may partner Ceelin Plus while you give other vitamin supplements, But in terms of dosage, importanteng iconsult niyo ang pedia ni baby para hindi din sobra o kulang ang maibigay

I’ve used Ceelin Plus and Nutrilin together, and it worked well for us. What is the best partner for Ceelin Plus? It really depends on what your child needs. Some moms use it with additional probiotics.

VIP Member

Anong Magandang Vitamin C Para Sa Baby, Kids At Adults? READ: https://ph.theasianparent.com/magandang-vitamin-c-baby

Hi can i ask po pwede po ba pagsabayin ang ceelin plus at nutri10 vitamins 5 month old pa po baby ko thank you

ceelin with zinc yung ceelin plus noh? Iron lang yung niresta ni doc na katerno niyan sa baby ko

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan