7 Các câu trả lời

We do allot monthly budget for both our parents - my parents and my inlaws. But my husband and I discussed it first. I record all our monthly expenses so that we both know how much do we need to allocate for our family first. Syempre priority namin ang needs ng family namin kasi eto na ang immediate family namin now. Then pinag-usapan namin ni husband how much ba ang kaya namin ibigay monthly na hindi masasacrifice yung needs ng family namin. So what you can do for now since sabi mo ay sobrang affected ang budget nyo, ilista mo lahat ng gastos ninyo. Detailed breakdown. Ultimong 5pesos na taho nakalista sa notebook ko. Then ipresent mo kay husband mo yung expenses ninyo. Para aware sya and para he can do something about it. Ilista mo din lahat ng utang nyo kahit yung hingi mo sa parents mo. Iba kasi kapag sinasabi mo lang na kapos ka, iba din if may listahan ka to show him talaga yung financial status ninyo.

Hi, How is your husband's allotting money to his mother affecting you? I suggest stay out of his relationship with his mother as this will be the sane st way to deal with it. She is his mother and I do not think that you should ruin your peace of mind and his as well by bringing this topic up. He knows what he is doing and by showing your displeasure or concern over him giving money to his mother is only going to spoil your relationship with your husband.

He will always say that he send all his money to our baby and I, leaving himself enough amount to survive his own monthly expenses and allowance there. He's aware that the money I receive immediately goes for the monthly amortizations. Most of the time it leaves us not a single peso to pay for baby's needs, vaccinations, food, etc. I suffer bugging my family especially my parents to give me money. I find it unfair because he always lie. pinapalabas nya na everything goes to me when in fact pati

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20734)

It's ok if you and your husband have talked about it from the start, and you both agreed to it. Meaning, you know all his transactions, including the amount that's being allotted for his mom.

I think it's ok for your husband to do that but he has to be transparent to you how much he's earning and how much is allotted for his mom. You still have the right to know.

Ok lang naman as long as alam mo na papadalhan nya. At mas ok din if may i-a-allot din kayo sa parents mo para sure na walang inggitan.

It's ok to give allowance to your in-laws but it should be agreed by both of you. Transparency should be implemented all the time.

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan