is it okay to brush my face with makeup (bb cream) against my LO face? will his skin be sensitive to my makeup?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I kissed my baby with my lip mask on and she started to have a episode of hives. I really don't suggest doing that. My toddler is now 3yrs old. She imitates everything I do. So instead of allowing her with my make up, I bought her a pigeon compact powder to help herself.

It really depends on your baby skin, if you have try it before and there's no reaction then it should be fine. However, if your baby show sensitivity to it, you might have to reconsider your action of brushing against baby face.

Thành viên VIP

It really depends on your child's individual skin condition. However, if you do make sure you cleanse your child's face properly during their bath. Just like how we adults need our routine cleansing to keep our skins spot free

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12083)

I will really avoid doing that as I've read cosmetics are really toxic to babies ! For some babies that may not be that sensitive , they are lucky . But I won't ever let my girl touch my face with my make up on

I reckon it's okay. I've done it plenty of times on babies and no reaction whatsoever. I suppose as long as it's not prolonged or seeped into baby's pores, it should be okay :)

I avoid brushing my face against my LO when i had makeup on as my sister's baby had a bit of sensitive skin when she does that.

Thành viên VIP

Depend on ur LO, my LO have sensitive skin, hence i try not to brush on them, and keep them as clean as possible.

it shd be OK... unless baby have sensitive skin.. but it is best to clean baby face if u r worry

I did it quite often to my LOs! If you are worry, just clean his face regularly.