My PPD Story

October 28, 2020 I gave birth to my first born ofcourse it was unexpected and unforgettable. The experience was absolutely traumatizing. The pain of labor and pain of C-Section after the delivery. I can still remember the moment when they are sending me off to the Operating room I feel so helpless wala na ko iba magawa kundi magdasal nalang. After the operation I can't stand, can't even move from my side. Napaka hirap. I had to endure the pain I need to be strong para saming dalawa ng anak ko. My husband is currently onboard. I thought that was the hardest part I am wrong. The first few days taking care of the baby and myself was the hardest part. Long and sleepless night and days, Backpain, Heartache. Yep heartache I don't know pero yung wala yung asawa mo sa tabi mo taking care of you sana while you're taking care of the baby. Sa sobrang pagod ko nawalan ako ng ganang kausapin yung asawa ko. I don't think alam nya yung hirap pagod saka yung halo-halong sakit na napifeel ko. I feel unappreciated. Until now, Pag tumatawag siya sinasagot ko pero si baby lang pinapakita ko.

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I experience PPD during my first born. Pray to the Lord and tell him everything nakakatulong ng malaki para mailabas mo yung nararamdaman mo. You also need a strong support system. Try to explain everything to your husband, he will understand, parehas lng kayo ng nararamdaman, i guess he also wanted to be with you badly and assist you in every way he can if he's with you kaya confide everything to him, so that you can comfort each other out. I hope may kasama ka dyan to cheer you up. Kaya mo yan momsh for your baby. Nararamdaman nya kapag nasasaktan at nahihirapan ka. ❤

Đọc thêm