found out my hubby every day msg another girl :(

Not purposely checked his phone. Accidentally saw his msg almost everyday chat with a girl. His uni fren. They will send "miss u " msg to each other. I'm pregnant now. Abit affected my mood.... Shld I confront him

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Talk to him, tell him how you feel. Don’t let this bother and affect your mood. Happy mummy happy baby :)

Have a talk with him...Maybe it's really nothing! Even if there's something, never too late to pull him back!

5y trước

Yesterday I have try to talk to him but I really worry I make things worst. So I tell him that pretend is my fren story. I say my fren found out her hubby keep text another girl and very fishy. Final my fren dirvoce with her hubby. While He listening the story, his face with Abit nervous.

Thành viên VIP

Have a open talk both of you. Seriously its not good for you and your baby mummy. Take good care.

Super Mom

Such events may happen when e wife is pregnant. E men may look else where to satisfy his need.

5y trước

Yep. This could be. Quite often see such close male-female colleagues in different organizations/companies. So in a way, they r v close only during office hours.

Thành viên VIP

U need to have a talk with him for an honest confession before things get out of hand.

Super Mom

Since u have concern and it affects ur mood, it is best to have a good chat with him.

Please do confront him if you still care abt your rltnshp w him.

Yea you should talk to him nicely. It will not be very healthy.

Thành viên VIP

maybe not confront? just talk to him about it.

5y trước

Okie. I find a chance and talk about it. Thanks for your advise so much

Hopefully...I will still observe.