Feeling bloated

Is it normal to be so bloated that you feel like your tummy is bursting? Wk11 only and my tummy big like it's about 4 mths. My colleague even said that my tummy is showing. I told her it's the bloat not the baby. Helppppppppp. How can I reduce the bloat or when will it subside?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

its normal...One thing about pregnancy they say that your bladder/intestines work slower than usual compared to when you are not pregnant. so eat smaller portion meals but eat often, to help your body aid in the digestion process. one thing I also realise is, stop eating before you are full. because one time I thought I ate just a normal portion, then all of a sudden I felt crazy bloated and full feeling like 5-10 mins after I finished eating. Its as though my body delayed informing my brain that its full that it all of a sudden become painful like I over eat and my body feel like its gonna burst.

Read more

hahahah mine also like that...my 2nd pregnancy i very constipated 4 days once i go....my tummy gets super bloated almost like want to burst after going to toilet shrink back to smaller bulge.

Super Mom

Hi! Yes it’s very normal to feel bloated:) please ignore unhelpful comments from others. You’re beautiful, and you’re doing a beautiful thing by allowing your little one to grow inside you!