Need to ventilate all out. Need a listening ear.. I'm a SAHM starting jan this year looking after my two kids .. 4 & 2 years old . My Husband really hurt my heart when he said that I'm having a good life being a SAHM , whole day doing nothing .. while he slog outside n bring income for family . Unless u have been a full time SAHM , u won't understand how challenging it can be being a SAHM . I feel sad n hurt. Being a SAHM is not an easy task but I'm happy to take up this challenge especially seeing my children grow n reach different milestones . But my feeling is hurt over n over again when my hubby says that . Because I'm a SAHM, he doesn't really wanna help me with taking care of children. He sees me like a SAHM n so naturally all these are under my scope of work :( I'm so sad . Am I being too sensitive ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

no joanna u r not being insensitive. its ok to feel what feel. i am a SAHM too starting this yr. infact with three kids. u need to educate your husband its not an easy task. so to teach time that... when he is home.. ask him for permission if u could go out kaikai and take some fresh air... leave the kids with him and let him have a taste of the medicine... 😂😂 it worka for me... then when he understand the deal. he tend to appreciate more in days to come. infact always share with him your day. communication is key. and also... parenting nees 2 head. u can be father n mother at the same time.. but trust me. i know how tiring it is... but u will see them grow so fast that u will kiss all the times. you are doing good. cheer up. your a doing the most blessed job in the world... might not get paid now... but in the hereafter your kids will rememver what u hv done for them. therefore u deserve the heaven 😊

Read more