6 Replies

Sorry I'm jz sharing. In Islam, housechores is husband's responsibilities. The wife doing the housechores, is an act of charity/emphaty. But to me it's love. So that we cn all rest together when husband comes back. But he will not neglect his duty. To help out. Pls take note parents: Raising a child is BOTH the parents' responsibility. Not only the mom or the husband alone if he is a househusband. Teamwork is key. Support system is key.

I'm not siding him but given that you are a housewife, one of the job scope is to manage the household. His job scope is to earn money and provide for the family. if you are upset with him not consulting you, maybe you can speak with him to set up a process to discuss the issue. If you feel you want an equal say, go back to work and put your children in child care. Can't have the cake and eat it.

He still need to discuss with you first okay!! How cn he happily go for a "worktrip" and not tell you first. Worktrip is kind of like a holiday lei. Of course i know it's WORK but hey, he'll be in a nice clothes, take plane, book hotel, while you are bz like s*** at home. And who is he meeting. My gawwd. Nxt time you cn also tell him you're gg on a holiday the next day.

VIP Member

Don’t worry , we women are much stronger than guys. You should be able to cope with it , time flies pass with these cute age which I know with the preparation of the kids meals but prob consider catering of food for urself and the 4 years old so u still can eat well and need not wash so much .

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-36617)

VIP Member

Hope he buys u a good present when he returns.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles