Anyone faced the same problem as me?

NEED HELP!!! For the past 3 nights, it’s a nightmare for both my hubby & I. My LO had his 6-in-1 jab & rota on Monday, that night he felt super cranky, fever on off kind. First night, we had dinner at 8pm, he slept till 9+ than woke up for milk, played till 11pm, still not sleepy yet, and when we tried to swaddle him, he struggle & cried very loudly. Pampered for an hour so, still not feeling sleepy, placed him on play gym, after 10mins he became more cranky than before, diapers changed, I thought after crying he might felt sleepy, BUT WAY NO! HE CRIED EVEN LOUDER THAN BEFORE! Carried him till 2am+, am already half dead, cried alil during sleep.. The next morning & afternoon he still felt alil cranky, but still manageable, till night, it get started again, swaddle him to sleep but no, he struggled & cried for an hour+ 🤦🏻‍♀️ After all the drama, I pat him to sleep while carrying him! Placed him inside his baby cot he cry, carry also cry! 😔 Today also the same, I don’t know how long I can tahan, he can cry out super loudly, like my parents whom I’m staying together with thought what happen to bb, I gave up letting baby sleep in cot, decided to let him sleep on bouncer, hopefully I’ll be able tosleep well tonight, I’m so damn tired! My LO is 3mo.. Can mummies do share if they experience this before too? #pleasehelp #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try Chinese Tui Na, my baby was cranky and unable to sleep well at night but now has improved so much after I brought her to see He Yi Si at Blk 164 Bukit Merah central S150164. The name of the place is BAO KANG.

3y trước

Now covid period, cannot bring baby out for tuina, do they provide home service?

Thành viên VIP

Didn't experience po but maybe you can check on the vaccinated area, did you compress it well po?

3y trước

Try bring for Tui Na

N what happened after that? I'm facing the same thing currently