Booster vaccine

Need to get some info. Mummy who have taken booster vaccine. Any symptoms and taken in how many weeks. Also which brand. Thanks

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had pfizer cominarty, at 34 weeks. No side effects aside from sore arm and tiredness (but am already tired because of the pregnancy, so 😅). I also had the first two doses while pregnant, at 12 weeks and 15 weeks. Both times i was fine too, just sore arm.

2y trước

I having my first dose before pregnant. Second dose just pregnant. At that time still don’t know I pregnant 😬😬😬. Now week 34 . Been thinking should I go for it before 36 week or after. Because effective usually after 2 weeks worry early deliver.

First 2 was Pfizer, booster was Moderna. Taken just 1 day shy of 14 weeks. Sore arms, feverish and headache. But that’s also because my MS hasn’t gone away yet. Didn’t take any Panadol, just hydrate more than usual every hour.

Took my Moderna booster shot at 36 weeks 5 days. Had only soreness on arm and fever for half a day the next day. Baby is fine :)

Took moderna at 27 weeks. Sore arms and slight headache that was manageable without the use of Panadol. :)

I took the Pfizer booster at 28 weeks yesterday. Only having sore arms and tiredness

mine is pfizer which I took last friday at 14weeks. only sore arms for 3 days

Influencer của TAP

Pfizer, arnd 12weeks, no side effects at all

pfizer - 33 weeks - no side effects for me