Need advice from parents who sleep with their baby . How to be intimate with your spouse when there is baby on your bed?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Humans cheat due to lack of contentment with their partner or some other reasons. You can't trust your partner 100% because you get to find out different behavior in a person each day. If you're suspicious of your partner cheating, It is better to know the truth at once so you don't end up with regrets. You'd need a certified PI to help you with this. The good news is JOSE can help you with getting full access to everything on your partner's phone. I used his resource some months back when I needed to travel to the UK and wanted to keep tabs on my wife. He provided me with full access to her (Call logs- Incoming & Outgoing calls, Text Messages, Messenger, WhatsApp, FB conversations, Recordings: Audio and Video, Camera Spy Surveillance, Deleted texts and pictures as well as her GPS locations via live location tracking. Nothing compares to peace of mind as I became sure of every of her mobile activities as well as movements. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image