Naniniwala ba kayo na meron pa ding mga politikong hindi corrupt?

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes. I grew up in a very politic driven environment and I witnessed first hand how politicians operate. It's disheartening how little the public knows about the true nature of some politicians. And I tell you, hindi lahat ng educated, religious, elegant, well mannered politicians ay malinis and true. Sad to say, sila pa yung pinaka-corrupt. They are so good at role playing! They know their game well. They have a good team and elite supporters who pay for their PR to build their good image. But there are also politicians who hold on to their integrity talaga, tho because they are driven by their hearts more than they follow their heads sila yung kadalasan nasa bad light. And some of them limited ang budget to pay for a good PR to boost their image. Just don't believe everything you see sa tv esp news. Media is not reliable now a days, they can twist the news to benefit their own selfish agendas. Hindi rin basehan ang status ng nasasakopan nilang lugar to say if they are corrup or not. I live next to a progressive city and their officials are are well loved but what they do not know is that their public servants are also racking millions from them. Then there's this small town na nahihirapan magprogress kasi their officials refuse to give in sa mga suhol and incentives ng mga big companies and other politicians so they loose the connections. And sa politics without connections mangangapa ka. ^

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-34968)

Hindi. Para sa akin lahat yan may kanya kanyang kalokohan sa buhay. Maaring nalagyan, kaso hindi kalakihan. Still corruption yun. So kapag boboto ako, lesser evil na lang ang pipiliin ko.

1 out of 10 siguro. Possible na meron pa din pero super kaunti. Yung mga kapitan nga kase mahihilig ng "humiling" e. Hahaha

Oo. makikita mo naman kapag maunlad at progresibo ang isang lugar.

meron pa din naman ..