At 40 weeks!

Name: Summer Liana DOB: January 21, 2020 (exact due date) via Cesarean Delivery (w/10 hrs. labor) Since the moment I knew I was pregnant I prepared myself to be physically fit for the big day(so I could deliver her naturally). I was so impatient for the last few weeks of my pregnancy. When my due date was about to approach my OB and I settled for an induction of labor. It was my 39+6 days when my lower abdomen started to feel pain, same timing with the contractions of my tummy. At first I knew I was in labor but I never told anyone 'til 10pm of January 20, that particular time I never thought that the labor pain was that too difficult to deal, so I told my husband about the pain that I was dealing. At 2 am, sumugod na kami sa ER, pag IE sakin 1cm lang, so we waited until morning naglabor labor pa ko hanggang 9. Di ko na kinaya, my OB and I decided na iCS na lang kasi walang progression yung cervix ko at baka magkafetal destress si baby. To make it short, right timing ang pagpapasya namin ng CS at hindi pagtutuloy ng induction of labor ko, knowing na nagcord coil pala si baby twice at yung daanan ng bata ko ay may nakaharang na buto, kaya walang pag-asa mainormal ko siya kahit nakasiksik na talaga siya sa labasan. Salamat sa Lord sa wisdom na ibinigay samin para magpasya ng CS. Though mahal at mahirap, mas mahal ko ang anak ko. Ngayon naman, I am dealing with my inverted nipple! Alam ko kikilos ulit si Lord. To God Be All the Glory!

At 40 weeks!
2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

congrars 🥰

Thành viên VIP

so cute