Im 29 weeks help

My baby is kicking me so hard; I feel his movements almost all day. Is this okay, or what? I'm 29 weeks pregnant.

375 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was really having a bad time financially and the worst part of it all is not being able to work , my name is Ethan Crane and I live on my month to month paycheck from my disability benefit program. I searched high and low for a capital to boost my finance to fund a business of my own, I couldn’t take loans and this was the more reason why I opted for an investment plan . I didn’t know anything about investing in the crypto world and didn’t want to talk to anyone about it because I’ll be talked out of it , I stumbled upon a broker on instagram who seemed legit and had a really good profile and everything you need to know about profitable investments . I sent her a message, didn’t take long and I got a reply and I expressed my interest in investing . I was walked through the investment plan which I choose a pocket friendly plan of 3000USD which was going to fetch me around 5000USD, I started investing with the help of this broker , so far so good and I thought to myself since it’s been going smoothly why don’t I up the game a little bit and I went ahead to sell my car to invest hoping to flip and buy a better one not knowing i was sentencing my whole life to doom . Turned out that , soon as I deposited the money for my car the so called investment company went AWOL and the broker went radio silence on me and blocked me afterwards I almost went crazy after this , I got myself into this mess and I was going to get myself out I said to myself . I am really Glad my fate didn’t drive me into the hands of more two faced people on the internet all thanks to “VALOR HACK” and it RECOVERY TEAM for the amazing recovery prowess , indeed I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw my funds safely recovered and in my wallet . VALOR HACK is the Hacker to ask for when it comes to a Real time team of expertise , Contact details are below : valorhaq g mail c o m ...Telegram: ValorhaqHQ

Read more