Im 29 weeks help

My baby is kicking me so hard; I feel his movements almost all day. Is this okay, or what? I'm 29 weeks pregnant.

365 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pregnancy and childbirth are undoubtedly amazing experiences, but they can also tax the body. Among the many changes that occur during pregnancy is a pronounced increase in hair growth. Read more https://hairbrush-ltd.com/what-is-postpartum-hair-loss/

2y trước

Raymond Buxton Good day viewers, I'm so excited to share my success story on how this mighty spell caster called Dr Benjamin helped me win lottery, I've always desired to win lottery but all my efforts was abortive until I came across series of testimonies about his good deeds, so I contacted him via his email [email protected] and he directed me on what to do, after I've adhere to his instructions he gave me some lottery numbers and I won a Powerball jackpot of 425 million dollars. All thanks to you Dr Benjamin for your life changing encounter, as many of you longing to win lottery of any kinds he's your solution, below are his contact information. Email [email protected] Whatsapp +17066036031