My son already 15 months old and I already 33 year later old when would be the best time to have another baby so that it would be easier to manage?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think if you feel that your body is ready for a second pregnancy, you can consider trying again if you are hoping to have a second child. If you are able to get pregnant now, your elder one would be at least 2. While it may still be challenging, but I think it is still managable as he will be better able to express himself verbally at that age. That being said, 2 could still be a "challenging" time as it is when the toddler starts developing his sense of self and is trying to make sense of the world and his place in it. Another point to consider is that it may take a few tries to conceive successfully, so it may be good to start now to take off the stress off from aiming for a certain age gap. Ultimately, I think it is dependent on whether you and your husband is ready. If the responsibilities can be shared and there is help and support available, it will probably be more manageable.

Read more