My husband and I have decided to stop having kids (we already have 2, and that's enough for us). But I just found out that I am pregnant. I can't afford to have another child now (my other 2 are aged 11 and 12). I have always been against abortion, but that seems to be the only choice we have now. Will someone please share if they have been through an abortion and what I can expect (emotionally) once I've gone through with it. Should I prepare myself and my hubby for anything negative?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

please don't abort the child. that child is already born in your womb. you could have taken precaution but since you haven’t, Don't punish the baby for that.

please think very carefully the child is a blessing and abortion may solved easily but its the guilt will swallow you whole especially you are a mother

please don't have the abortion. that baby is a blessing from God. you will be able to look after the baby, it always works out like that.💞

Babies always bring luck with them . God send them to us for a reason. Have faith on yourself and God. Every thing will be alright ❤️

hoping for a child and this is not ur choice its God gifted so Allah blessd u

Please keep the baby. No matter how hard, its a gift to you and your husband.

Do not abort the baby. God can always make a way

Be responsible enough with your action . Don’t do that.

No..... baby is a gift. DONT DO THAT.

thanks