My daughter doesn't stop moving! She's been this way since she was born - always moving her hands and legs. She's always the most active in playdates: crawling to touch babies' faces and mums' feet. Is this hyperactive behavior something to worry about?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Babies come with different personalities too. Some babies tend to be more active compared to other. Hyperactive is one of the ADHD symptoms, and it is normally diagnosed between age 4-18 years old. Thus, you can't tell if your child has ADHD at this moment. Also, ADHD comes with other signs also, not necessary solely hyperactive. 3 Types of ADHD in Children Doctors may classify symptoms as the following types of ADHD: http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/childhood-adhd/adhd-children -Combined type (inattentive/hyperactive/impulsive). Children with this type of ADHD show all three symptoms. This is the most common form of ADHD. -Hyperactive/impulsive type. Children show both hyperactive and impulsive behavior, but for the most part, they are able to pay attention. -Inattentive type. Formerly called attention deficit disorder (ADD). These children are not overly active. They do not disrupt the classroom or other activities, so their symptoms might not be noticed.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2836)

Thành viên VIP

This is completely normal and you need not worry about. My own youngest cousin is like that. So don't worry.. your child is not alone nor this is something you need to worry about!

Thành viên VIP

hi, i think is normal as many kids these days are overactive, but if u feel worried abt ur baby's behaviour than speak to a developmental pediatrician

She's perfectly fine and it's a good sign that she's active. No need to worry about it.

thanks

Nothing to worry about

That's great

Influencer của TAP

Qt