My 5-year old daughter developed a rash at the back of her ear. It looks rather red and wet as she scratches it. What kind of cream is suitable to cure the rash? Or should I bring her to see a dermatologist?Apparently it does not cause her any pain at all.

Post image
16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Think u can just bring her to the GP to see how 1st. Alternatively bring her to polyclinic. So far, medication given by polyclinic for skin issue is quite good. If need be, they can then refer you to the skin centre under a subsidised rate.

Read more

It is better to consult a doctor first to make sure the cause of it. Keep the area clean and dry, use very soft cloth or tissue to clean it. Avoid scratching. Lavender oil or coconut oil with camphor will help to reduce itching.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6569)

true agree sally wong i think better bring your kid to see a doctor before you apply all kind of cream and make thing worst.

I think better go see the doctor because children skin very sensitive if use wrongly medicine will hurt the skin.

It look like eczema, u can bring her to GP they will give u cream to apply. Usually is when sweat coz it ichy

You can try putting some aloe vera gel to see if it helps. If it still persists bring her to the doctor :)

I think better bring to doctor before u apply anything may make it worse

Try coconut oil, if it still persist please take her to the doctors.

try to keep clean and dry. if no improvement then see a doctor.