cheating

My cousin caught her husband cheating. She has decided to stay with him, solely because of their 1-year-old daughter who has a medical condition and needs all the love and support she can get right now. Is it possible for couples to rebuild their marriage after the discovery of infidelity?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It really depends on what type of cheating it was. Was it a one-off? Or was there feelings involved? I would guess it's easier to move on and rebuild trust if it's a one-off time but personally for me, once is enough for me. Maybe it's just my personal experience, but it depends on how the husband is as a person. Is he GENUINELY remorseful? Or is he putting the blame on the wife? Saying she's neglecting him etc? Go to a marriage counselling session and work it out. Otherwise, it may also be for the kid's interest for them to separate in order for her not to see her parent's fight over infidelities.

Read more

YES, depende kung gaano sila kasigasig ayusin ito, lalo si husband. Lahat ng paraan na pwede nilang gawin, gawin nila. Mag-focus sila sa kanilang mag-asawa. Ang problema ay dun sa lalaki at hindi dun sa naging "babae" niya. Kung paano at gaano kawilling si husband na gawin ang lahat para maibalik ang tiwala ni wife. Ganun din kay wife, kung willing siyang magtiwalang muli. Hindi magiging madali ang lahat, aabutin ito ng ilang taon, hindi lang ilang buwan, bago mag-heal. Ipagdasal nila ang isat isa na malampasan ang pagsubok na ito. NO, if they are only staying for baby's sake.

Read more

Depends if the relationship becomes toxic. If both of you can live together cordially then it shouldn't be a issue. If both of you want to try to see other people.. Make a pact or get a separation deed. All I know is there are alot or parents that stay together for their kids.. Is good for the kid.. A lot of times many years down the road, they realize they made the right decision. There comes a time one party will meet with a certain life challenge.. For example illness and if the other step up, the relationship will rebuild itself automatically.

Read more

possible po sya... my partner and I are not yet married.. pero we have kids... nag-cheat sya sa akin, pero dahil sa mga kids I have to accept him kasi I don't want a broken family.. pero syempre nasa sa kniya un.. sya gumawa ng way para tanggapin ko pa sya.. yung tiwala, mawawala talaga un.. until now I still have doubts with him..habang nagtatagal pinapakita naman nya pagbabago nya... so now we are waiting for our third child... mas tumindi ang kagustuhan namin to be together... yun nga dpt parehas na gustong magstay sa isa't-isa.

Read more

oo naman malaki ang posibilidad kung may magpapatawad at at parehas silang magbabago, kung parehas silang mag eeffort kasi sa 2 mag asawa hindi yun 1 sided love kung gusto tlg nila maayos, lahat nmn nadadaan sa magandang pag uusap, hindi nmn 1 lang ang may kasalanan 2 sila, go back from the moment na sobrang minahal nila ang isa't isa at ang dahilan kung bakit sila nagpakasal. sabi nga nila ang pag aasawa hindi yan parang kanin na pag sinubo at nainitan ka iluluwa mo lang ng basta basta. and everyone deserve a 2nd chance .

Read more

No one was ready to tell me the truth. I asked his friends but they were mute about what they did. I struggled with a whole lot to just know the truth because I know things were not going on right. I was given a link by my colleague and I was made to understand that a phone is closer to people than any thing and can have their secrets.. I broke through his phone with [email protected] and he got the job done within 48 hours. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

for me it wouldn't be, but because a kid is involved, i still would live together. she can of course go ahead and settle for a friends kind of relationship, where there is no more expectation from each other as a couple. both should be free of giving each other explanation and also have their own life and space. once both are mature and find their own thing to do rather than do everything as a couple, it will be easier to handle.

Read more

it depends on.. 1. the reason for infidelity. 2. who was the 3rd party 3. is the wife willing to communicate and talk about the issue and 4.if the husband really would show remorse,take the necessary steps, and is willing TO WAIT IF the wife can forgive her. but if it happens again, or the husband had a history before the marriage.. there's little chance of them getting thru the situation.

Read more

for me if i have kids i will fight for him. i know its hard but u have to discuss with ur husband what is d reason why he did that. maybe u can do something about it and make him change. dont give up easily eventhough its hard to trust him back. if he really dont change gve him space and let him know what he've done wrong and let him know the first one will suffer is their kids.

Read more

It depends if both are willing to rebuild their marriage. Also, we really cannot assume or judge a woman's decision, whichever she chose to..because you will never know unless you're on the exact situation. No matter how many advices or what other people tell you to do, at the end of the day, you will do what you think is best for your family/kids 😊

Read more