Placenta Low at 20 weeks

Hi mums. What do you do when the placenta is low?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Nothing you can do, but if it’s placenta previa, they would probably advise you to avoid sexual intercourse. Also, if you experience bleeding, please seek medical attention immediately. The placenta still has time to move upwards before delivery:) If it moves up well, you can try for normal vaginal delivery if you’re keen. If the placenta remains low all the way, they would probably advise you for a C-section.

Read more
4y trước

I see. Thank you 😊

Facing the same issue, was told that it will go up by itself just that need to avoid intercourse, carry heavy things and cut down on walking as much as possible in another word have more rest. Im hoping for my placenta to go up as days and weeks past till my next appt 🤞

I have same issue Mamsh and the bad thing is I am still working, my office is at the third floor of our company, doesn't have any elevator. my room is at the third floor of my boarding house and bumpy road is really bothersome. I don't want to go under CS. what should I do?

I talked to my 1st born to kick the placenta up coz I dont wan c sect and he guai guai did it..

Thành viên VIP

There's still time for it to move. Rest when you can and limit your activities to prevent bleeding.

Hey, it should gradually move up. Take lots of rest and don't worry

Nothing you can do! It will gradually move up :)