Still suffering from hyperemesis at 13 weeks

Any mums-to-be still suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum/ severe vomiting at 13 weeks? Or if you did previously, by which week did it resolve? #cantwaittoeatnormallyagain

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, i’ve had it at 6-16 weeks around there and still vomiting occasionally. Now im 35 weeks i do vomit at times but not as often as first to mid of second trimester. During my 6-16 weeks i vomit anything that i eat/ drink even just milo. I can be so hungry but my tummy wont just accept anything. I didnt gain weight also. Only started to gain in my 3rd trimester as my appetite got better. Hang in there, hope it gets better for you. Its exhausting, i know!

Read more
2y trước

that must have been tough. I see I see thank you

I’m still suffering from HG at week 17 … Lost 8kg and not gaining weight. It’s worst when after my first meal, I’ll throw up even if I drink water/milk only. Diclectin, maxolon, omeprazole doesn’t really work for me. The feeling of bloatedness sucks. I hope you’ll feel better soon! Remember to take your supplements!!!

Read more
2y trước

thanks for your advice!

I’m 11 wks and still facing HG issue. It’s so uncomfortable and whenever I managed to keep the food down my tummy, I’ll end up throwing out after meals and gastric attacks me agn. Let’s just hope we’ll get better in time to come & will pull through it tgt! Fighting mommiesss. 💪🏻

2y trước

I have issues even drinking water. all the best and hope you get better soonest!

normal to still be having it.. some mummies hve it throughout their pregnancy even.. hope yours resolves

I had it throughout my pregnancy, and it stopped the moment baby was delivered 💪🏻💪🏻

vomitted from wk 8 to 16.