29 weeks pregnant

Hi mummy..nw im 29 weeks pregnant..im worried went i cough or sneezing, i will feel sharp pain on my belly...

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

LOVE SPELLS is the attempt to bind the passions of another, or to capture them as a sex object through magical means rather than through direct activity. Love spells can be implemented in a variety of ways, such as written spells, dolls, charms, amulets, potions, or different rituals. My name is Mahlangu. I am a professional love spell caster. I have spent 15 years studying and doing practical magic. I use my knowledge and experience to help people from all over the world in matters of love, divorce, lost love, cheating partners and breakups. I will remove all spiritual obstacles in your relationship and give you permanent results with the help of my powerful love spells. Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

I didnt believe my husband could be so low cheating on me with a co-worker until I confronted him with evidence. I was able to spy into his phone  automatically without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact '[email protected] whatsapp or text him on +1 (517) 234-3214  for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, iCloud and much more,viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages also improve credit scores, his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.

Read more

I finally got to my withdrawal successfully, she's legit, reliable and experienced. I invested $1000 to earn $13,800... Easier than I thought. Mrs Clara Roberts you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader. I truly recommend her to trade for each and every one who has a plan to invest in their self and future to earn good profit.... If you are interested, reach her and you will testify. You can reach her Via WhatsApp: +1669) 221-3931 Email: [email protected] Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092629774196&mibextid=ZbWKwL.

Read more

Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom.For a beginner there are so many challenges you face.Trading on the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on cryptocurrency at some point,until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran,he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading I invested $1500. and got back $16,500.00 within 3 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best reach out to him on Telegram: bernie_fx

Read more

It's normal, the ligament is being stretched so will feel a bit of pain. I tend to bend forward a little before I sneeze/cough so that ligament won't get stretched much

Thành viên VIP

It’s common .. while sneezing or coughing I too scared initially.. just hold while doing it may be better u feel

Influencer của TAP

It’s normal to feel pain. Just try to cough slowly instead of a loud cough

Hold your tummy whenever you’re coughing or sneezing :) It does help.

Influencer của TAP

Me too. I’m 19 weeks n I can feel the sharp pain when I sneeze n cough.

Take some rest , avoid stress and see a gynae as soon as possible