Mummy or daddy... which one did your little one say first?

207 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Führerschein kaufen (+49 15218040432)NCLEX-Zertifikat, IELTS, Pässe Echte Dokumente zum Verkauf, kaufen Sie echte Führerscheine, gefälschte Ausweise zum Verkauf, gefälschtes Geld online, kaufen Sie gefälschte Sterbeurkunden, kaufen Sie IELTS-Zertifikat, NCLEX-Lizenz ohne Prüfung, kaufen Sie echte Pässe online, gefälschte Pässe, gefälschte Führerscheine online und andere Dokumente. Besuchen Sie unsere Website für weitere Informationen zu unseren Dienstleistungen Website........ https://besterführerschein.de/ Whats@pp.... +49 15218040432 E-Mail .......... [email protected]

Read more

BUY CDC COVID-19 REGISTERED VACCINATION RECORD CARD (Whatsapp ......+1(725) 867-9567) Buy Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Online , (Whatsapp ......+1(725) 867-9567) Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online https://authenticnote.com/buy-covid-19-vaccination-card-online/ Buy Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Online , (Whatsapp ......+1(725) 867-9567) Email..... [email protected] Whatsapp ......+1(725) 867-9567 website.... http://www.authenticnote.com Buy Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Online ,Whatsapp ......+1(725) 867-9567

Read more

Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score. Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured) Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured) Consolidation Loan and many more. Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your financial problem. contact us via email: [email protected] Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What's app)

Read more

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via ([email protected]) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

Read more
Post reply image

Both of my kids called mummy first. It might be due to I spend most of the time with them at home. I remember my eldest one called me when she just turned 1 year old while no.2 called me when he turned 8 months old. I think with another child in the family, the younger one tends to learn faster, especially in speech development. Subsequently, they started to learn to call different people in the house: daddy, ah ma, gu gu, shu shu, and etc.

Read more

My baby's first word was "mama". Probably I spent more time with him and has been conditioning him by repeating "mama" frequently. Subsequently he recognises me by calling mama when he cries. In fact, he only calls mama when he cries. Sad! Generally, babies by 8 mths old will probably start stringing "mama" and "dada" sounds without necessarily knowing what they mean. Do talk to your baby frequently. It helps in their speech development.

Read more

Most of my friends' babies said "Ma" or "Mama" first because of the amount of time they spent with their mothers after birth, reckon it's natural. But I do know one baby whose first words were "Da" - probably because her father spent 6 months of his paternity leave with the little baby girl while the mother went back to work almost immediately after confinement.

Read more

You can hire Henryclarkethicalhacker for all your hacking needs which include clearing of criminal and driving records, credit hack fix, college grade changes, cloning phones, spying on anyone, hacking all social media accounts, etc,. Reach him via [email protected] Text him,, Whatsapp,,+12014305865, or +17736092741.

Read more

Majority of the time is calling mummy 1st but depending on baby. I got 4 kids and all called differently. 1 called mummy, 1 called daddy and 1 called jie jie. My last 1 has yet to call - only 5 months. It really depends on individual babies. Usually caregiver will be the one who will be called 1st.

Read more

Hello everyone. I was able to hack my spouse phone remotely and gained access to all her texts and calls with the help of [email protected] or text him on WhatsApp ‪+1 (956) 520‑2670‬ ‪, he is reliable and if you require his services tell him I referred you. I trust him.💯✅...