Mummy or daddy... which one did your little one say first?

207 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone. I was able to hack my spouse phone remotely and gained access to all her texts and calls with the help of [email protected] or text him on WhatsApp ‪+1 (956) 520‑2670‬ ‪, he is reliable and if you require his services tell him I referred you. I trust him.💯✅...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2964)

Do you need an urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again. email us now at: [email protected] Whatsapp +918929509036

Both my boys said papa first. But I am the sole caregiver so I guess that depends on the baby which one he prefers to call first. A little sad that they called papa first but hey at least they are talking!

my older boy first wasn't mama or papa but his jie as he was being taken care by the girls at my work place. i worked in a girls home back then. my second boy called mama i guess.

My daughter called "ah ma" first (grandma) and my son called papa first... he refused to call mama, I have waited quite long for it. Haha.

Emergency Cash Loans Offer Everybody Apply Now If You Are In Need Today [email protected] WhatsApp +918929509036

Post reply image

Both my boys said 'mama' first. They still do that till now (mama always before papa). Not complaining though, hehe.

i try to say daddy first becoz of i will become daddy's father coming 3month😁

2y trước

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.([email protected]) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com