Brownish jelly discharge with on and off back pain

Hi Mummies, I am currently 39 weeks 1 day pregnant. I am seeing some brown jelly like vaginal discharge on my pantyliner since yesterday. I am also having in and off back pains but no contractions. Am I in early labor? Can someone please advise on what shall I do now ? #firsttimemom #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Better talk to your gynae she may want to have a look at the cervix and decide on the further proceedings. Since it is almost full term you might get into labor soon. All the best for you to have a smooth pregnancy

Thành viên VIP

Yup no worries, that's your mucus plug out. Your cervix is dilating, and you are in early labour. Get ready , look out for the contractions more blood spotting. Good luck!

1y trước

Yes if you feel the contractions getting stronger call the dept and let them know u are coming

hi, i went thru the same thing. the next day i went straight to the hosp where i eventually had a bloody show and baby was born that evening. maybe can gv hospital a call?

1y trước

Thanks for the revert. I checked at my clinic and they told me to monitor the back pain at home for now and if the frequency increases then I need to head down to hospital. Thanks a lot :) Wish me luck with my first baby

which week are you in

1y trước

Thank you :)