Hi all mummies! I am a mother of 3 young ones, 4.5yo, 3yo and 14.5mo. Am currently 27yo. Since #3 arrived, I have been feeling tired all the time. I'm really at my wits end. These feeling of exhaustion is killing me. I don't feel productive & makes me feel like a lousy mother. FYI I have been the only one handling night shifts to look after baby & kids alone since #1 arrived. Most of the time I look after all of them myself even if husband at home. I am so tired looking after them all the time and feeling exhausted and lethargic, my chores have been left untouched. How do you mummies get the energy to be up and about without feeling exhausted and lethargic if you have more than 2 kids with close age gaps and looking after them by yourself?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mommy! I have three kids aged 1, 6 and 8. I can really relate with the tiredness you feel each day. Here are some things i do that really help: Set up an early routine (mine starts at 430am) for your day and try to stick to it. Let me share a few of the things i do: 1. Get on my knees and pray at the start of each day and read my bible - most important to get you through anything 2. Exercise - to keep you fit and release the happy hormones 3. Take a bath early - it makes you feel fresh and ready for the kids note: it makes me feel bad when i have to do this at the end of the day as it feels like i'm neglecting myself. Hope this helps.

Read more