Hi mummies How to stop LO from sucking pacifier? She already 15 months and I just want her to stop using it.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got separated from my husband 3 months ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn't want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my husband. I was in so much pain and was so confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr ONIHA reunited a broken marriage with the help of his love spell powers. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he helped to stop divorce and bring back peoples ex-lover's to them, and my faith was renewed. I had to contact Dr ONIHA immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, 2 days later after he cast the spell, communication was restored between me and my husband. He actually knees pleading to me to forget and forgive him. My relationship is now balanced and my husband is so obsessed with me more than ever. His spells worked wonders and our relationship is now stronger than before, and nothing can separate us again. I visited so many websites seeking help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with Dr ONIHA the real man, who helped me to restore my broken marriage. If you're having a similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenges in your relationship. ONIHA SPELL TEMPLE is the solution and answer to your problem, contact him today via Email his contact information. Email:[email protected] Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962 website:

Read more

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website:

Read more
2y ago

What is it gonna do with pacifier??? Duh...

My husband (35) has been hiding a girlfriend. For the last 2-3 months, while having her spend the night and been around my son without me knowing. I called to talk to my son and he told me over the phone the lady was there. He says her gf has opinions that matter just as much as mine. And that he is sorry that I found out that way but he’s done nothing wrong I am completely lost but since I contacted Dr Peter my Lovers came back to me without any delay. contact Dr peter if you want your lover back in peace and joy contact him via email [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348162247974 or Facebook page blogspot:

Read more
2y ago

So I look for Dr Peter to wean off my child pacifier???

introduce and. promote self soothing using other methods - like hugging teddy bear. reduce time that pacifier is available. until behavior is extinguished.

Some say dip pacifier in lemon juice, some say cut some cuts on the pacifier. My baby don't use pacifier.