First time mummy...

Hi mummies! Have u ever encounter someone telling u your baby bump is "small" when u tell them how many months u are? Personally fr me i kept questioning myself like, is it not ok fr my tummy to be small? Or is my baby growing well? I feel down sometimes... #1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I think there comes a time one just needs to focus on what they think is right for themselves and the baby and not worry much about the comments. The most important thing is to know from your doc that the baby is healthy and growing and that is all that matters

Super Mom

People will comment all sorts of things. I wore a super loose dress one day and got asked if I was having twins. As long as you and baby are healthy, just ignore what others say. Some bumps are big, some bumps are small. But each baby is precious:)

Don't always listen to what others say about your tummy,so long as the baby is growing healthy and happy, ok right mummy? Pls take care of yourself (:

Yes. My bump was quite small, and sometimes people comment on it. I usually just ignore them. Baby is well and healthy when born. At 2.8kg.

Influencer của TAP

Someone said the same for mine. But I asked doctor and he said as long as baby is average weight it doesn’t matter

Omg!!! Ignore them!!! As long as you and baby are healthy, that’s all that matters!

size does not matter. I'm just looking forward to see the baby when he or she is out

size dun matter as long you n baby is in good health. 😄 cheer up mummy! ❤