Morning Sickness Remedy

Hi Mummies/Daddies, during my 1st pregnancy last year, I had a very bad bout of morning sickness for the whole of my 1st trimester. So much so, that I lost 5kg! Before pregnancy, I have motion sickness too. And before my going on my road trip in Japan, I found this thingy called “Seaband”. It basically works my pressing a ball on your acupressure point. So I tried it on the winding roads in Japan. And IT WORKED! So my point is, during my last pregnancy, I should have worn this just to prevent all the nausea. Midway, my husband reminded me of my seaband. I brought it out. Started wearing daily. And morning sickness no more. At least this piece of simple contraption worked for me. I hope it works for you too! It’s not very expensive, but it’s a drug free one that works.

Morning Sickness Remedy
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

The pharmacist told me is not effective so i didn't get it. 🙁

4y trước

Well, it might or might not help. And it’s $17 - a low investment. So why not try it. Alternative therapy & western medicine just don’t gel somehow. I am not sure if it is all in the mind. Hehe. But it worked and works for me now.