Out alone at 32weeks

Hi mummies , just wonder is it safe to be out alone when I’m at 32 weeks or it should be avoided ? I was thinking of going swimming / errands all alone but I’m unsure if it’s actually safe to be alone at this period .

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m at 33weeks and am doing alot of things on my own (travelling to work, grocery shopping, etc). Just that I’ll keep my husband in the loop where I’m heading so he knows where to look for me. The swimming part is the dangers of slippery floor and etc. that’s the risk you may face.

8mo trước

Thank u! I should probably avoid swimming alone at least . Anyways all the best for ur delivery soon!

It’s perfectly fine! I’m at 34+ weeks still doing normal stuff but just that more tired now! Just do things more slowly :) swimming I prefer generally to swim with my husband

8mo trước

Thank you for the advice , I probably consider go with someone too! Ouh and I agree Yes it’s getting tiring each day but a little more to go for u! Jia yo!

I think it’s fine!:) I’m working / doing stuff by myself until I physically can’t! FTM here!

8mo trước

We’re same here ! Jia yo!